We offer a wide range of accounts and services designed to help you make payments or receive money as efficiently and securely as possible, including options for sending money abroad in sterling or in a wide variety of foreign currencies. And if you’re registered for Internet Banking, sending money abroad or in foreign currencies is now even easier with our Online International Payments service.
- A range of services designed to help you trade abroad
- Pay and receive money as efficiently as possible
How to apply
- Log on or please register here for Online for Business internet banking to make an online international payment.
- For more information contact our international business team on 0845 300 0101 (open 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays) or take a look at the online demo.
- Alternatively, fill out a request for further information form or download our International payments guide (pdf)..
- Online International payments: if you’re registered for Internet Banking you can now make International Payments online. This new service allows you to make payments in over 35 currencies to recipients in the UK and abroad - straight from your sterling business account.
- Log on to make an online international payment.
- Express international moneymover: quickest way of sending payments including Euro. Payments in Euro or Sterling will arrive at the latest, the next business day after your instruction, but usually the same day*. Payments in other currencies to countries in the EEA will arrive at the latest, four business days after your instruction, but usually in two to three days.
- Standard international moneymover: convenient for lower-value and planned non-Euro payments. Payments in Sterling will arrive at the latest, the next business day after your instruction*. Other currency payments will take between three and five business days depending on currency and destination.
- Non-urgent Euro (SEPA): convenient for sending planned euro payments overseas and within the UK. Payments will arrive one business day after your instruction*.
- International drafts: have a bank cheque in sterling or foreign currency issued directly to you, made payable to the person or company who receives the funds.
For more information fill out a request for further information.
*Instructions made by paper (i.e. bank form or letter) may take an additional business day.