Lloyds TSB Online for Business internet banking service allows you to manage your day-to-day banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week*.
About Lloyds TSB Online for Business
As a business customer, you can now manage your business banking direct from any computer at a time to suit you - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week*.
Online for Business is quick, easy to use and free. You just pay your normal business transaction charges (plus the usual cost of your internet service).
- View your statements.
- Pay bills to another person or company, in the UK or abroad.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Apply for other products and services online.
- You can choose to set different levels of access for each of your internet banking users - Full Access or View Only.
Join more than 350,000 businesses already using Online for Business.
Features and benefits of Internet Banking
Easy money management
To give you more control over your business internet banking, you can choose to set different levels of online access for each of your internet banking users - depending on their role and your business requirements.
There are three user access levels to choose from, please see the table below for more details:
† UK Sterling Direct Debits only.
Safer online business banking
Online fraud cost UK banks and their customers tens of millions of pounds each year. Fraudsters are making full use of new technology such as spyware and malware to hijack customers’ online banking sessions.
To make our Internet Banking as secure as possible we have introduced card reader technology when you bank online with us.
Free Text alerts
When you're registered for Internet banking you can sign up to receive free Text alerts - updates on your balance and your last six transactions sent straight to your mobile.
There is no charge for using the Internet Banking service, however there may be charges for operating your bank account. Lloyds TSB makes no charge for the use of its Internet Banking service. However, any charge made by your Telecoms Provider and/or Internet Service Provider (ISP) for using the Internet will still apply.
- View account balances for business sterling accounts.
- Make payments via Faster Payments or BACS.
- Make up to 25 payments in one batch.
- Set up and manage standing orders.
- Manage Direct Debits.
- View transactions on your account for at least the last 13 months.
- Print your statement or download it into a financial software package.
- View forecast payments and forecast cleared balances to help manage your money.
- Apply for free Text Alerts - we'll send your account balance and up to the last six transactions to your mobile.
- Apply for other products and services such as loans, overdrafts and savings accounts online.
- Delegate access allows individuals other than the account signatory access to accounts online.
- Set individual payment limits for internet banking users.
- Internet banking can be set up to allow 2 or 3 users to authorise all online payments – to enable organisations to bank online when multiple authorisations are required.
- Make International payments.
Internet Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week*.
You can call them on +44(0)1733 347338.
Online fraud cost UK banks and their customers tens of millions of pounds each year. Fraudsters are making full use of new technology such as spyware and malware to hijack customers’ online banking sessions. To make our Online for Business as secure as possible we have introduced card reader technology when you bank online with us.
For your safety - We will only ever ask you to generate an access code using the ‘Sign’ function to authorise a payment that you have initiated. Requests at any other time should be treated as suspicious. When we prompt you to use the ‘Sign’ function, we always ask you to confirm your PIN, the destination account number and the full payment amount as well. You will never be contacted by the bank phone to "reconfigure" or "resynchronise" your Card & Reader.
Yes, as long as you have internet access and your card and card reader.
Always use the latest version of your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari). Web browsers often provide a level of inbuilt protection such as anti-virus and anti spyware. However, you should not regard this as a substitute for your own anti-malware products, which still need to be maintained. Using an out of date browser increases the likelihood that someone might be able to exploit a weakness, so having the most up to date version and ensuring that all security patches have been applied is important.
No, Online for Business should run on any web browser with the equivalent functionality of Microsoft Internet Explorer v. 7.0 or above.
Using a card reader makes your online business banking as secure as possible and reduces the risk of a fraud attack. The additional levels of security the card reader brings will also allow us to offer other online business related services in the future.
For more information please contact your Relationship Manager or call the Helpdesk on 0845 300 0116.